Cash-Back Terms and Conditions
Cashback rewards for purchased products are available on our site. Propose an eBay product using this form and we will upload it on the website. Buy the product and, after purchasing, you will receive a cashback reward of 2% of its total value.
- Eligible countries: US, UK, ITALY, GERMANY, IRELAND, AUSTRIA, AUSTRALIA, BELGIUM, CANADA, FRANCE, SPAIN, SWITZERLAND and NEDERLAND
- Any product listed on eBay is subject to 2% cashback.
- All products already listed on the website are subject to 2% Cash-Back if they are being requested in advance by using our Request Product form and purchased from Requested Products section. Otherwise, those products will
not generate any Cash-Back for the buyer.
- All the purchases have to be confirmed in our eBay reports in order to release a payment.
- If a cashback payment has been made and, for various reasons, the buyer has cancelled the transaction and asked for a refund from the seller, we reserve the right to return the cashback, which is no longer eligible under these circumstances.
- After being notified about the purchase of a previously proposed product, any transaction, confirmed in our eBay reports, will release the cashback payment within 3 days from the date of purchase and will be transferred into buyer’s PayPal account
- The maximum payable cash-back amount for one transaction is $275 except the following categories where different caps have been set: Business&Industrial max. $115, Real Estate max. $50, Motors max. $50, Musical Instruments max. $125.